You are authorized to execute Georgia Revocation Power Of Attorney Form to cancel any previously issued power of attorney under the Title 10, Chapter 6, Article 7 of 2010 Georgia code. However, you must provide copies of this form to all concerned parties along with the agent appointed. In certain cases, issuing a fresh power of attorney cancels the previous one. You may use this form to cancel all types of power of attorneys granting power to an agent to make financial and health care decisions for you on your behalf. A notary public of Georgia State must acknowledge your signature on this revocation of power of attorney form in Georgia State for its legal standing and execution. By signing and executing you declare to termination of all authorities, powers, and rights of the agent and previously made Power of Attorney.
Georgia Power Of Attorney Revocation Facts
- Please read this form carefully. Enclose a copy of the power of attorney along with this form.
- Make a few copies of duly signed and notarized Georgia Revocation Power Of Attorney Form, as you require submitting these copies to all concerned parties to declare the cancellation of the previously issued power of attorney in force.
- You may use this Revocation Power Of Attorney Form to cancel all types of power of attorneys granting power to an agent to make financial and/or healthcare decisions on your behalf.
- Please notarize your signatures for execution of this instrument of revocation.
- You may choose to specify the powers you wish to revoke in this form in addition to enclosing a copy of the power of attorney under the cancellation.
How to Revoke a Power of Attorney in Georgia
Step 1: Please enter your full legal name on the first line of the Revocation Power Of Attorney Form in Georgia State.
Step 2: Enter the full and legal name of the agent/attorney in fact on the next line.
Step 3: Mention the date of execution of the revocation of the power of attorney on the subsequent line of the Revocation Power Of Attorney Form.
Step 4: You must enter the name of the place/county of Georgia State and then insert date on the respective lines. Please sign before a notary public of Georgia State on the next line to validate the execution of Revocation of Power Of Attorney Form.
Step 5: Please request the notary public to acknowledge your signature before him/her in the space provided for the same. This Georgia Revocation Power Of Attorney Form requires the seal and signature of a notary public for its legal standing and execution.